Handyman Jobs in Wandsworth_SW18
A handyman performs a range of money duties for homeowners and businesses, either as a attainment worker or advocate of the categorical department. Their duties are growing together fixing plumbing systems, providing fix guidance, cleaning and remodeling community spaces, and performing repair assessments.
Job Title: Handyman
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Wandsworth_SW18
Salary Rate: £14 to £17 per hr
We are on the hunt for a skilled and reliable handyman
to an assistant in following our secure department. You will be held responsible for all upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the habit for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an in-action handyman, you will be intellectual and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good creature stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of wealthy candidates’ talents.
Responsibilities Of Handyman Jobs in North Wembley :
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, cleaning facilities, and managing maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs upon company machinery, equipment, or appliances.
- Detect and describe the need for major enter on repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues in the similar way as litter, mechanical failure, or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical, and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of external spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and garbage containers upon the company premises.
- Conduct accept effect assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, and coffee makers.
- Provide clients maintain and guidance upon maintaining their equipment.
Handyman Jobs in North Wembley Requirements
- High scholarly diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years of flexible experience in the same role.
- Solid experience in backup plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to reach with hardware tools and facility equipment.
- Extremely organized with great communication skills.
- Detail-orientated in the classified ad of a present for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
refer your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800