Block Property Manager
Up to £25,000 (plus car allowance)
A reputable National Property Manager with a network of regional offices is seeking a Block Property Manager to join their established and friendly team in Shropshire.
You will be joining a successful team that provides a customer orientated service at the heart of what it does. The role will involve managing a portfolio of residential block developments on behalf of clients / freeholders, liaising with leaseholders.
This role would suit someone who is either a proven AIRPM Block Manager, or someone who possess existing property / lettings experience and is seeking their next progressive move into Block Management.
Key duties will include:
- Carry out periodic inspections of the properties and prepare reports for the relevant parties
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations, ensuring any works carried on site are done so in accordance with contracts
- Ensure all management agreements are in place for all clients and developments
- Prepare budgets for each property
- Manage insurances
- Attend AGM’s
- Deal with any necessary correspondence and administration
The team is fully supported by a strong back office function and in the case of a large portfolio, you will also have the additional benefit of an assistant property manager. In addition to an excellent remuneration package, benefits include a car allowance and help towards qualifications.
Please apply online with your most recent CV