Recruitment Consultant (Temps Commercial Recruitment) – Cardiff
£22k basic + commission and bonus
- Are you looking for a fun, flexible working environment without micromanagement?
- Do you want a social, close-knit team where everyone enjoys what they do?
- If so, read on…
We are delighted to be working with a well-established commercial and industrial recruitment agency who have a great name across Wales and the South West. This business has been recruiting for over 15 years and have built fantastic relationships with some impressive clients. This is not a corporate, micromanaged environment, instead there is a small, close-knit team and full flexibility where they enjoy what they do. This is all about building relationships and providing a high-quality, personalised service to longstanding relationships.
Our client is well-established in the permanent market, however they want to build up their temps division. This role would involve taking over a cold-desk, although there are clients to leverage from day 1 as well as a fantastic reputation in the field. This would be either a commercial or industrial focused desk, depending on your preference. This is an opportunity to build your own desk and build it your way.
What we’re looking for?
- An experienced temps consultant, ideally with a commercial or industrial recruitment background
- Positive attitude to business development and a sales mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced manner
- A great personality and sense of humour!
- Excellent commission
- Quarterly bonus
- No micromanaging or heavy targets!
- Work-life balance and early finishes for top billers
- Monthly team events and rewards
- Small, close-knit team feel with supportive management
- Central location
Contact email@example.com to find out more or apply now!