These were the main questions I asked him:
- Is there one thing we need to do to stop backdoors happening?
- Why have you it your mission to fix backdoor hires?
- Have you noticed any changes in the types of cases you are dealing with since lockdown and remote working?
- Do we need to set up new ways of working to protect fees now it is looking like remote working will continue?
- What is the thing that frustrates you the most when deal with recruiters?
We had a great chat and you can watch the replay right here: