Using Placement Agencies To Find Jobs
London is the economic heart of the UK producing around 25% of the entire nation’s GDP, so it’s fair to say that there are plenty of jobs in London for qualified workers. While the current COVID pandemic has made it even more difficult to find work, with the correct steps and help of Placement Agencies you can start your dream job in no time.
If you’re searching for jobs in London and you aren’t seeing any success, consider looking for recruitment agencies in London to support you out.
An agency like Staff-Direct can help individuals across all industries to find permanent or part time jobs in London.
Finding jobs in London
London is an extremely diverse city, not just demographically but also economically. From its financial firms to construction companies, there are excellent employment opportunities for anyone living in London.
A few important facts just about London’s labour market:
- The city employed more than 6 million people in 2019
- Employment rates for 16-64 year olds is at a record high of 75.7%
- Unemployment sits at approaching 5.1%
- Since COVID there has been a dramatic drop in hours worked
As can be gleaned from the statistics, employment rates have dropped slightly in the past the pandemic began, but there are signs of an economic upturn which will significantly insert your prospects of finding employment.
The London Job Market & Placement Agencies
As London is such as a diverse place, you can expect to find jobs in almost all industries. However, the city does have especially in-demand job sectors which increase your chances of finding jobs in London.
- Professional occupations: As you would expect of a avant-garde metropolis, London offers a tall number of professional roles. Currently estimated at higher than 1.2 million, professional occupations make going on a big proportion of jobs in London.
- Management: A lot of top firms choose to set occurring base in London, meaning there are wealth of lucrative giving out jobs upon offer. Recruitment agencies in London are always upon the look-out for intelligent management professionals.
- Admin/Secretarial: Given the heavy services-based economy of London, administrative and secretarial positions are in particular demand. These roles are well-paid and meet the expense of an upward career trajectory for distinct individuals.
- Skilled trades: Many jobs in London can be found in the bright trades sector. Such skilled jobs are always in request and will continue to be so, as London continues to grow.
Finding recruitment agencies in London
Given the wealth of opportunities to be found in the capital, it remains to look for recruitment agencies in London in order to maximise your chances of finding a top job.
Some of the important services provided by recruitment agencies include:
- Mediating along with individual and employer
- Matching credited candidates with within tolerable limits jobs
- Conducting recruitment quickly and efficiently
- Using professional networks to advertise jobs
- Evaluating whatever candidates
There are many more reasons why both individuals and companies can gain greatly from recruitment agencies in London.
Boost your employment chances
Many companies trust their recruitment agency, so they will be more forthcoming about employing an individual recommended to them via an agency.
Additionally, recruiters comprehend the job market enormously well, so they know which jobs you have the best shot at getting.
Finally, you can help from the perspicacity of a recruitment clever which will count up your chances of standing out amid the competition.
Expand your opportunities
Many lucrative jobs aren’t to be found online on the usual job websites, as a lot of businesses go exclusively through a recruitment agency.
By signing up with a recruiter, you can start applying for jobs that aren’t friendly through the normal channels. Additionally, recruitment experts can analyse your skills and suggest new career paths that you wouldn’t normally have considered.
Stay on file
Some individuals, such as those looking for part time jobs in London, will prefer to stay on file with an agency and be available when new part time jobs arise.
This is an excellent habit to earn your save every month without committing to a full-time, long-term contract. Many individuals in imitation of parents and caregivers choose the compliance offered by part grow old work.
Join Workers-Direct for part time jobs in London
Join Workers-Direct for permanent and part time job solutions for employees and employers.
There are part grow old jobs in London straightforward across a variety of industries, from hospitality to construction, with many of our clients eager to hire enthusiastic and competent individuals.
There are many reasons why Workers-Direct is the best recruitment agency for you:
- Great opportunities: We measure with a diverse selection of clients from many sectors, so there are countless opportunities manageable for those who link us. Many of our opportunities are manageable exclusively through us, so you can fast-track your mannerism to career completion by joining Workers-Direct today.
- No to come fees: Some recruitment agencies in London fighting fees to the fore in order to join. With Workers-Direct you don’t have to pay anything to join, and employers are and no-one else charged if we successfully locate suitable candidates for them.
- World-class expertise: Our recruitment experts have worked taking into account many of the world’s best companies, so we comprehend what it takes to succeed in recruitment. We will encourage you locate the ideal job and present invaluable advice to encourage you succeed.
- Fast results: No one wants to hang roughly for months waiting to listen back from a job. We prioritise swiftness during our recruitment process, so we gain results speedily and efficiently for both employer and employee.
- Broad networks: With many years of experience in the recruitment industry, we have extensive ties across many sectors. This helps us find our clients the best temporary jobs and open up their possibilities.
To join Workers-Direct, all you need to do is give us a call or an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can fill out your details using our application form and we’ll respond as soon as we get it.