Using Staffing Firm To Find Jobs
London is the economic heart of the UK producing around 25% of the entire nation’s GDP, so it’s fair to say that there are plenty of jobs in London for qualified workers. While the current COVID pandemic has made it even more difficult to find work, with the correct steps and help of Staffing Firm you can start your dream job in no time.
If you’re searching for jobs in London and you aren’t seeing any success, consider looking for recruitment agencies in London to back you out.
An agency like Staff-Direct can help individuals across all industries to find permanent or part time jobs in London.
Finding jobs in London
London is an extremely diverse city, not just demographically but also economically. From its financial firms to construction companies, there are excellent employment opportunities for anyone living in London.
A few important facts practically London’s labour market:
- The city employed exceeding 6 million people in 2019
- Employment rates for 16-64 year olds is at a record high of 75.7%
- Unemployment sits at approximately 5.1%
- Since COVID there has been a dramatic Fall in hours worked
As can be gleaned from the statistics, employment rates have dropped slightly back the pandemic began, but there are signs of an economic upturn which will significantly insert your prospects of finding employment.
The London Job Market & Staffing Firm
As London is such as a diverse place, you can expect to find jobs in almost all industries. However, the city does have especially in-demand job sectors which increase your chances of finding jobs in London.
- Professional occupations: As you would expect of a broadminded metropolis, London offers a tall number of professional roles. Currently estimated at higher than 1.2 million, professional occupations make taking place a big proportion of jobs in London.
- Management: A lot of summit firms pick to set taking place base in London, meaning there are wealth of lucrative presidency jobs on offer. Recruitment agencies in London are always upon the look-out for bright management professionals.
- Admin/Secretarial: Given the heavy services-based economy of London, administrative and secretarial positions are in particular demand. These roles are well-paid and pay for an upward career trajectory for positive individuals.
- Skilled trades: Many jobs in London can be found in the talented trades sector. Such skilled jobs are always in demand and will continue to be so, as London continues to grow.
Finding recruitment agencies in London
Given the wealth of opportunities to be found in the capital, it remains to look for recruitment agencies in London in order to maximise your chances of finding a top job.
Some of the important services provided by recruitment agencies include:
- Mediating between individual and employer
- Matching ascribed candidates with agreeable jobs
- Conducting recruitment speedily and efficiently
- Using professional networks to advertise jobs
- Evaluating all candidates
There are many more reasons why both individuals and companies can benefit greatly from recruitment agencies in London.
Boost your employment chances
Many companies trust their recruitment agency, so they will be more forthcoming about employing an individual recommended to them via an agency.
Additionally, recruiters comprehend the job market entirely well, so they know which jobs you have the best shot at getting.
Finally, you can pro from the perspicacity of a recruitment expert which will tally up your chances of standing out together with the competition.
Expand your opportunities
Many lucrative jobs aren’t to be found online on the usual job websites, as a lot of businesses go exclusively through a recruitment agency.
By signing taking place with a recruiter, you can start applying for jobs that aren’t comprehensible through the normal channels. Additionally, recruitment experts can analyse your skills and suggest new career paths that you wouldn’t normally have considered.
Stay on file
Some individuals, such as those looking for part time jobs in London, will prefer to stay on file with an agency and be available when new part time jobs arise.
This is an excellent artifice to earn your save every month without committing to a full-time, long-term contract. Many individuals in the same way as parents and caregivers prefer the flexibility offered by part epoch work.
Join Workers-Direct for part time jobs in London
Join Workers-Direct for permanent and part time job solutions for employees and employers.
There are part times jobs in London easily reached across a variety of industries, from hospitality to construction, with many of our clients burning to hire enthusiastic and intelligent individuals.
There are many reasons why Workers-Direct is the best recruitment agency for you:
- Great opportunities: We play-act with a diverse selection of clients from many sectors, so there are countless opportunities easy to use for those who partner us. Many of our opportunities are easy to realize to exclusively through us, so you can fast-track your way to career execution by joining Workers-Direct today.
- No yet to be fees: Some recruitment agencies in London charge fees yet to be in order to join. With Workers-Direct you don’t have to pay anything to join, and employers are solitary charged if we successfully find suitable candidates for them.
- World-class expertise: Our recruitment experts have worked subsequent to many of the world’s best companies, so we understand what it takes to succeed in recruitment. We will support you locate the ideal job and allow invaluable advice to put happening to you succeed.
- Fast results: No one wants to hang on for months waiting to listen back from a job. We prioritise speed during our recruitment process, so we get results speedily and efficiently for both employer and employee.
- Broad networks: With many years of experience in the recruitment industry, we have extensive ties across many sectors. This helps us find our clients the best temporary jobs and gain right of entry to up their possibilities.
To join Workers-Direct, all you need to do is give us a call or an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can fill out your details using our application form and we’ll respond as soon as we get it.