Welcome to the Recruitment Innovation Technology Showcase special!
The event starts tomorrow at 9am and we are celebrating today by sharing one blog from each of the exhibitors. Everything you need to know can be found here.
Bullhorn will be running sessions called Do More With Less – Unify the teams, systems, and data that drive your recruitment business and Why You Should Automate Throughout the Entire Recruiting Cycle. Here they look at that ever-evasive character, the passive candidate. (.. read more)
Firefish will be running sessions called 5 New Services You Should Be Selling and Building a Successful Brand as a New Start Up. Here they look at focusing on SMEs as evidence shows they have been less impacted by the pandemic. (.. read more)
Daxtra will be running sessions called Search and find the best talent with incredible precision and Clean data powered by automation. Here they look at how AI will be vital to recruitment in the post pandemic world. (.. read more)
- Access – Transformers of the recruitment industry triumph at 2020 TIARAs
- Actonomy – Biased about AI being unbiased
- Cloudcall – 6 tips for creating a perfect remote working schedule
- Green Umbrella – Before You Get Started with Marketing Automation
- Odro – 2020 B2B video stats from McKinsey & Company and what they mean for Odro users
- Pump – Introducing PUMP
- Recii – Do People Really Know What AI Is?
- Recruiting Gym – ‘Retain & Gain’
- Sourcebreaker – Why traditional contingentagencies are running out of time
- Tracker – How to Build a Better Recruitment Strategy with Tracker
- Vincere – 5 Tell-tale Signs Your Recruitment ‘Tech Stack’ is a ‘Frankenstack’
- Volcanic – Marketing Marmite: Pop-ups. Do They Have a Place on Your Recruitment Website?