Did you know that Louise helps other businesses organise their online events? She is running a webinar this Thursday 26th November, which you can join free of charge right here.
Also, we would like to say congratulations to our long time partner CV Library for the double whammy of winning Website of the Decade at the NORAs and for reaching the amazing milestone of their 20 year anniversary. Well done!
It’s widely said that recruitment is different from other industries during a recession and therefore it changes in different ways. Particularly in this covid recession, which is not your normal recession. Read on to find out what the future holds in store for the recruitment industry. (.. read more)
Digital technology has been the biggest winner this year and the recruitment industry has had to radically adapt and implement technologies far quicker than they might have planned. (.. read more)
Searching for candidates through Google can be confusing and time consuming but this articles takes you through it step by step in a really clear and helpful way. (.. read more)
Written by a new hire, the article looks at the funnel of processes that they went through leading to their positive experience. (.. read more)
- How To Speed Up a Remote Recruiting Process
- 3 ingredients for the perfect CRM system
- Optimising your job ads to stand out
- The benefits of traineeships
- LinkedIn Outreach – Are You Getting It Wrong?
- IR35 + Brexit: 2021 To Be Recruitment Chaos For UK Interim Contractors And UK Plc Turnarounds
- Financial planning during lockdown – now is the time to put lessons learned from lockdown 1 into practice
- DaXtra is helping recruiting professionals just like you
- How and Why to Hire Neurodiverse Candidates
- 5 Tips from Ryan McCabe for Building a Brand that Attracts Brilliant Candidates
- Benefits of adding programmatic power to your multiposter