Online events are perfect for anti-social extroverts! 🤣
Then at 4pm she’s over on Clubhouse for “What I’ve Learnt from Running 500 Online Events” (if you aren’t on Clubhouse yet ping Louise an email for more info).
At 2pm on Wednesday IR35 is back on the agenda as the experts from Granite bpo join Louise to answer all your questions.
Finally, on Thursday she’ll be at the Clubhouse for Recruiters Hangout.
Details of all future online events can always be found on the Recruiter Zone.
A brilliant article if you’re thinking of getting started in recruitment and looking for advice on the first steps.. (.. read more)
Some companies are reluctant to include salary information on jobs ads whether to hide the salary from other employers (red flag alert!) or because they don’t think employees should be attracted for that reason. Here’s why you should. (.. read more)
It’s always fun to check out predictions for the year. If I remember I’ll have a look back at the end of the year to see which predicted trends took off. *Spoiler alert* – I will not remember! (.. read more)
- 5 ways to attract more women into male-dominated industries
- 10 Ways to Optimize Your Virtual Hiring Process
- Why the Recruitment sector’s new Certification Scheme is essential for recruitment professionals
- How preboarding can benefit your business
- Countdown to IR35: what recruiters need to do before April
- 3 reasons in call consent is a must have for your business
- Driving Diversity and Overcoming Bias in Recruitment
- Make your recruitment CRM a source of joy, not stress
- Preparing to Rebound from the Staffing Industry Revenue Drop