One-way pre-recorded interviews can save huge amounts of time in the recruitment process and can give valuable insight into a candidate helping with short listing and finding the best hire. (.. read more)
High volume recruiting – recruiting a large quantity of candidates to fill a lot of positions in a short period of time. Plenty of chances to go wrong! (.. read more)
“Growing a recruitment business takes hard work and determination, but beyond that you need to take a strategic approach. Whether you are planning growth by expanding your team of consultants, entering new markets or adopting new technology”. (.. read more)
- How Search Consultants Can Get More Recruitment Business
- Part 1 – Lack of knowledge and training on IR35
- Advantages of a Remote Sales Team
- Are the digital industries 2021’s biggest job growth market?
- 5 Reasons a Recruiter Will Lose a Pitch (and How to Always Win)
- What is Recruitment Marketing?
- RS Live – How to Incorporate Video into your Recruitment Strategy
- Changing the course of the river
- How to Increase Your LinkedIn Company Page Followers