For the month of March, to celebrate International Women’s Day on 8th March, we are highlighting one woman each Monday, who epitomises the message of this year; “How will you help forge a gender equal world? Celebrate women’s achievement. Raise awareness against bias. Take action for equality.”
This week’s amazing lady is Britta Mues-Walter. For more than 25 years, Britta has been supporting companies in the search for and acquisition of talents and executives as a personnel consultant, including 15 years as an entrepreneur with her own executive services boutique.
Read the full article here.
What are the most important character traits you need to be a great recruitment consultant? Some might say extremely thick skin and a winning smile. Maybe read on to find out more what else! (.. read more)
For all our newest subscribers still in the research phase and for those who are way down the track who would just a little reminder of how and why they got where they are now. (.. read more)
Honestly, I’m mostly sharing this because I enjoyed the headline so much. It does have some valid points worth reading though, I promise! (.. read more)
- Urgh! Do I Really Need to Write a “Campaign Plan”?
- Promoting Diversity & Equity Through an Inclusive Hiring Process
- After a Year of Lockdowns What Have We Learnt?
- Key talking points: Preparing for the IR35 legislation change
- Setting up your employment contracts for IR35
- 5 Tips to Incorporate Video into Your Recruiting Strategy
- 5 Ways to Prepare for a Recruitment Market Bounce-back
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know Were Happening in the Recruitment Market
- 7 Dead Simple Ways to Reduce Bounce Rate
- Thinking of Starting Your Own Recruitment Business?