This week on Recruitment Smarts Live I was joined by Jeremy Tolan from Sparkhire talking about how to incorporate video into your recruitment strategy. He shared some really easy to implement examples, and it was great to have questions from the audience. These were the main questions I asked him:
- What general advice would you give to an agency that’s considering using video in their recruitment strategy?
- What are some examples of how agencies can use video to generate interest from candidates early on in the recruitment process?
- What are some examples of how agencies can use video to keep candidates engaged and build excitement throughout the recruitment process?
- Can you also share some examples of how agencies can use video to nurture their talent pool?
- What are some of the most impactful ways that agencies can use video in their recruitment strategy with clients?
- What results can an agency expect from leveraging video in the ways you described today?
You can see everything we covered in the video below. Next week we have Andy Larkin from Access Group talking about How to Power your Passion for Recruitment (join us here).